Potential Jobs
So last night my sister had her master’s last summer blow-out pool party, and I was asked to be an extra pair of hands in the process…and me, the greatest procrastinator that this world has ever seen, eagerly agreed. (well kind-of) So after filing for graduation yesterday (WOOHOO!!!), I went home to be the studious student that I am to work on my tax paper that is due in some 20 days. Except I became a little side tracked with the whole internet…but anyways, I digress…job option number one: be a permanent internet surfer/viewer or a cybernanny. But this is of course after I graduate and pass the CPA and CFE exams!So back to the story, the true reason of my rambling…I go to the get together, we laugh, they cried, we ate, thongs are exchanged…you know the story…so then all of a sudden…the beast within emerges because…It’s clean up time…it’s something that I always thought was a negative to my OCD but after a comment made by my sister…I think that it may just be a positive!! So her comment you ask…while talking to another math teacher…”yeah…if the whole accounting thing doesn’t work out for her, she could always be a party planner, she can clean up a room so fast…” So as I ignore the idea of the accounting world not working and my sister's lack of faith in me :) …the wheels in my head began to roll…I could so be a wedding planner…that sounds more lucrative! So anyways, I could so do that…can’t you just read my business card:
Melinda Robie, CPA, CFE
Special Event Planner Extraordinaire
Ha! So…after the March timeframe (post CPA exam), I’ll have my little company on the side! So if you need an event done right…call me!!! I will put my OCD to good use!
Forever pestering you,
Melinda
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home