Friday, July 08, 2005

Who needs a surgeon when you’ve got me?!?!

Okay, so I have been shaving my legs for at least 10 years right….and you would think that with that much time comes expertise….but for me that is not the case for me!!!

So this morning, I changed out the blade in my nice handy-dandy razor and did what I thought would be a quick shave….how little did I know that that I would be just be removing little leg hairs…but also little leg pieces!!! One on my ankle and the other on the top of my foot!!! And it really really hurts!!

So, I am covered in band-aids, and they are not your normal band-aides…oh no….I am a 23 year old that likes character band-aids, because you see, as a child, my mom just got the plain jane band-aids, so I have to make up for it!

So today, if you see me, I will gladly show you my 2 band-aids with Larry the Cucumber, from Veggie Tales, on each leg. Oh and if they come out with an easier way to remove hair that doesn’t hurt, tear, or remove skin I would be really interested!!! Until then, Bye!

Love you painfully,
Melinda

5 Comments:

At 7/08/2005 1:46 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

i would call you a dork, but then you wouldn't take good care of my dog.

so wait till monday, then i will let you know what i REALLY think about all this...

 
At 7/08/2005 2:31 PM, Blogger Melinda said...

Well thank you for such consideration!! :) Talk to you soon!!!

 
At 7/08/2005 4:08 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Okay, so, I just saw you at lunch and you didn't mention your surgical procedures! If you had, we could have compared slices!

Oh well. Thanks.for.nothing.
(except for the good company at lunch!)

 
At 7/08/2005 4:18 PM, Blogger Melinda said...

I'm sorry...I didn't know that there was a little surgeon in us all....wow...that's a little dirrrty!!! :) hehehe

 
At 7/08/2005 4:38 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

you are so weird!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home