The 35 minute Diva
Yes...that is me!!! :) I just thought that I would like to let you know that I can get ready in under an hour and today I can prove that I CAN look good in under 35 minutes....now granted I do look good no matter how long I take and I do enjoy taking an hour or so to get ready but when you sleep through your alarm and only have 40 minutes before you need to be in the parking lot at work you have to make things work! :) But yes...I was rushed, but I added some steps together and I was even at work early!!! :) The only thing that I forgot was my lunch, but then this morning I was invited to go to lunch!!! :) What can I say, it's a talent I have! :) Well..hope you have a wonderful spectacular day!! Talk to you soon!!! And just think, in 35 minutes, you too can look this good!!! (Too bad I don't have a picture of myself to show you!!!)Love you & miss you,
Melinda :)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home