Thursday, June 30, 2005

My 23rd Birthday Party

Okay...okay...a few weeks late, but here you go....

We went out on the 16th, to Auntie Pastas...we meaning 13 people!!! There was Tasha, Lindsey, Jen, Charlie, Kim, Drew, Adam, Daniel, Bavan, Doug, James, and Trinity. There we ate, drank, talked, and had a great time!!! :) It was so fun!!! And there were only two minor issues when we got there...the first being that the restaurant did not remember that I called the day before to tell them that there would be a large party of about 14 coming AND the fact that the side of the restaurant that we were seated on DID NOT HAVE ANY A/C!!! :) (so the hair, that I spent time on, went flat) But other than that...it was no big deal!

Then after my dinner and 2 drinks :) we all packed it up and went to Flash Backs...a pool hall...were Kelly, her man (who I don't remember his name, but he's really nice!...maybe Ryan), Holly, and Bonnie. So we (well, really everyone else but me) began to play pool and I began my drinks...thanks to DOUG!!! :)

We stayed until about 11:30ish and we had soo much fun....I only had 6 drinks and a shot at Flashbacks....we made fun of some people....okay so I lie....a lot of people, but I was just so thrilled that I was able to had all of my friends together and we had a blast....


So there...that was a taste of my birthday celebration!!! :) Hope you enjoy the pictures...Bye

Love you lots,
Melinda :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home