Odds and Ends
So, as you may have already noticed…I have changed a few things on my template. I removed that mood thing because they are no longer, and after some surfing I found the time and the weather for me! No granted it may not be your time or your weather, but due to the fact that this is about me by me, it’s my weather! So ha!Also, this past weekend, I had the wonderful pleasure of baby/house sitting for Amanda Sue and her hubby while they were gone parting! And did I ever fall in love with their shower!! It is wonderful!!! Okay, now for most of my reading audience, a shower is just a shower that is a shower, but you must understand….I have a BOWER!!! “What is a bower?” I hear you asking….for those who have no culture what-so-ever, a bower is a half bath, half shower contraption. You see, my landlord does not want me to install a shower because the walls are made of cardboard, but the princess here cannot and will not bathe in a tub. Tubs are just gross. If you are using it for a bathing apparatus, you are basically sitting in your own filth. So anyways, I have a bower. I have a shower hose/head connected to the faucet and we are good to go. But I digress, their shower was great. I was big enough that you could possible squeeze two people into it if you really and truly wanted to, but I wouldn’t….it’s the perfect shower size to complete the rational that it’s not okay, but acceptable to take 30 minutes shower not once, but twice a day….and I did just that. Now granted each shower was not 30 minutes long (Amanda Sue, if you are reading I really didn’t take a 30 minute shower every time, but if your water bill is a little increased and your wonderful handyman of a husband wonders why….blame me, well only if you haven’t left the sprinkler on all night!) But yeah, it was that good…they have a little seat/holder of all my crap that I take into the shower thing without it falling onto the floor! I was great, that’s all I have to say. So the next time that you are in East Texas and you need to take a shower, go over to Amanda Sue’s place, because that’s where my new residence is!
Singing loudly in the Shower,
Melinda
P.S. Tux was great. He was a well behaved little gentleman. He’s not as neurotic as he used to be, so maybe by September he will have a glimmer of hope of being a “normal” dog. Whatever that means!
2 Comments:
you say such nice things! inviting all your blog readers to come take a shower at my place! you shouldn't have!
no, really.
YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE.
LOL.
:) No problem....at least I didn't give out an address! :) I could have...except I don't really know your actual, physical address...just that it's the 4th...or maybe 5th house on the that street that is by the Lutheran church that I should be going to....:) hehehe Was that too much info? :)
Post a Comment
<< Home