Just Trippin'
I am accident prone. I don’t know why and I don’t know how….but I am!! Give me some small strength of land and I will trip. I am not joking, today alone I have tripped at least 5 times and it’s only 4 something….my day is only half-way over. I have been to work, class, and home. The only walking is to work, to class, to my car, and around my house. You know…from the computer, to the couch, to the kitchen, and back again. I don’t really “walk” all that much. I just don’t understand…well yeah I do…I’m a klutz. For example…I have my cable wire that connects me to the internet and it runs across my floor…I envision to my “invisible” wall that separates my living room from my bedroom/study. Plus I have an area rug that covers it, but there is just enough wire that my dumb foot will catch it EVERY time. It’s ludicrous! You would think that I would try and move the rug or something…but no…I yell words that I shall not repeat at the wire, because you see it’s not my fault…ha…and I walk on, because hello, I’m not going to trip again…and then I do. Because the timer goes off saying that my chocolate chip cookies are done...and my fat foot fails me 9 times out of 10…so I will laugh…deny…and continue to trip my way through life…at least I’m not falling!Have a nice trip…see you next fall! (I know…I’m a dork)
Love you forever and I’m patiently waiting,
Melinda
2 Comments:
At least your accidents are in the confines of your own home, where you are alone and not in front of anyone else.
My accidents tend to be in front of the classroom, or other multitudes of people. I won't give you any examples, you know the majority of them anyway.
Understood...I like to trip in front of the library...outside of work...in front during or before a presentation...near stairs...near pools....near lakes...on boats... Name it..I've done it! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home