I've been tagged...this is all about me(me)
What I was doing 10 years ago:Ten years ago I had just turned 13...and I it was the summer before my eight-grade year at Trinity Lutheran. I was dead set on going to Klein High School upon graduation. I do believe that I was babysitting, more than likely my Payne girls for the entire week.
What I was doing 5 years ago:
Five years ago, I had just turned 18. I had just graduated from Concordia Lutheran High School in Tomball. I had just returned from my vacation with my best-friend Dawn in Colorado. I was unemployed and unsure of what I was planning on doing. Little did I know that in August I would begin working in a Vet’s office attending a community college.
What I was doing 1 year ago:
One year ago, I had just turned 22. I was taking the rest of my undergrad requirements. I had a two month old nephew, who I played too rough with. I went swimming everyday with Amanda Sue as she watched her three boys.
What I was doing yesterday:Yesterday was Tuesday. I went to work until noon, then class until 2. I talked with my professor about possible employment opportunities that I could look into. At 3 I called a prospective employer and we talked for 49 minutes. At 5 I went to aerobics and then I went to my sister’s until about 11.
5 snacks I enjoy:
1) Mostly all Ice cream by Blue Bell
2) Thin mint Girl Scout cookies
3) Tortillas with butter, sugar, and cinnamon
4) Brown sugar toast
5) Applies and Peanut Butter
5 songs I know all the words to:
1) Bohemian Rhapsody by: Queen
2) The entire Sargent Pepper Record by: The Beatles
3) Dancing Queen by: Abba
4) Jeremiah was a Bullfrog by: Three Dog Night
5) Onward Christian Solders by: Someone
5 Things I would do with $100 million:
1) Give 10% right off the top to the church
2) Buy or build a house near the water
3) Pay off my student loans ($11,000 and counting!)
4) Help pay a few bills off for my sister and parents, and invest in some short-term securities for my brother’s education.
5) INVEST, INVEST, AND INVEST!
5 locations I would like to run away to:
1) To the Bahamas
2) To the Caribbean (after hurricane season)
3) To my own island! Ha!
4) To Europe
5) To any "clean" Lake
5 bad habits I have:
1) Being extremely sarcastic
2) Having OCD :)
3) Eating because I’m bored
4) Speaking before thinking
5) Having low self-esteem
5 things I like doing:
1) Playing in the water, may it be ocean, lake, or pool
2) Playing around on the computer
3) Reading things that have no bearing upon my future!
4) Cleaning
5) Eating sweets
5 things I would never wear:
1) Stirrup pants
2) A really really frilly dress
3) Metallic colored shoes
4) Excessive amounts of the color pink
5) Bermuda shorts
5 TV shows I like:
1) Friends
2) Desperate Housewives
3)The Simpson’s
4) Gray’s Anatomy
5) Big Brother
5 Biggest joys of the moment:
1) This wonderful tasting apple that is missing it’s peanut butter!
2) My nephew’s smiling face at me (photo on desktop!)
3) My Father being proud of me. (due to the convo with a prospective employer)
4) A quiet office
5) My work day is over, all that is left is school and aerobics!
5 Favorite toys:
1) My new iPod mini
2) My new cake pan that makes ice cream cakes!!!
3) My computer
4) My sister’s laptop
5) My new remote for my tv! All the buttons work!!
5 people that I am tagging:
1) Cindy
2) and
3) anyone else
4) who wants
5) to do this!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home