16 hours later....
Well…it is finished…The Half-Blood Prince that is…I know, I know…I wasn’t suppose to read it until my tax paper was finished but as far as temptation goes…I have a hard time with the word “No.” So…at 11:37 this evening, precisely 16 hours after I picked up the book originally that I finally laid it down. Now I didn’t cry, contrary to popular belief. I was close granted, but I did not cry. But it was good, real good. I was, as you can tell, engulfed in the story, so much so that I wasn’t completely aware to the phone ringing at different times during the day, that I only had lunch at about 4 this afternoon, and I don’t believe that I shall have dinner. I know to some that that may seem like nothing…but it means something!But now that I have finished this book, I am crushed to know what happened, I am crushed to know that I have to get back to the “real world” and finish my damn paper, and I am crushed that I get to wait another 2 plus years before J.K. Rowling decides to finish her masterpiece and another four months before the next movie comes out.
So as this Potter Manic climbs into bed with thoughts of Hogworts, Muggles, and what the last chapter will hold, I bid you a good night and a pleasant tomorrow, for as you know the mania will subside and the Tax monster shall emerge…night.
Night my loves,
Melinda
2 Comments:
I'm proud of you that you are finally finished with it so that you can get back to the daily grind of real life... and answer my dang phone calls!
may i add your blog to my philippines style links cause i think it's very interesting
Post a Comment
<< Home