Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Second time is the charm!!

Okay...sorry that this is a week later...but I HAD to see Revenge of the Sith one more time before I could give a complete synopsis. Plus I'm on summer vacation and I have only turned my computer on at home only once...and I have this ethical issue of doing this at work...but screw the ethics for one day... :)

Walking out of the theater the second time was just as exciting as the first time!!!! Not only do you know what happens, but you are able to catch more details and information!!! For example....do you think that Chancellor Palpatine is Anakin’s father??? And in either 4 or 5, Leah said something about remembering her mother....well she had to had super memory powers, because honey I don't remember being born!!! And also in a New Hope, why doesn't Vader "know"/sense the force in Leah?? Granted she hasn't had any training, but she is Luke's twin...or is the force sexiest?? Because there was at least one woman on the counsel....before she was killed.

There are a lot of fight scenes and deaths....which is expected, but it still is sad...the guy who plays the Chancellor really gets into his evil role....and the majority of your questions will be answered.

So those are my musings....It was a great movie...the best by far.... in my humble opinion. So call the baby-sitter (aka me) and go see it!!! :) =

Okay....I'm off the Houston for a week...love you all...bye

Until then, Melinda :)

P.S. I know I have issues...and that I'm a bit of a nerd!!! :) But I'm okay with it....adios

3 Comments:

At 5/25/2005 12:12 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

It's too bad I haven't the foggiest of clues about a word you just said!

Sorry!

Hope you have fun at home!

 
At 5/25/2005 6:42 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

i haven't even seen all of the original star wars movies. i saw the one about ewoks, that is all.

so what are your summer plans??? here or there? working? school?

 
At 5/28/2005 7:48 PM, Blogger Melinda said...

WHAT?!?!?!?! Okay....the one with the ewoks is the 6th movie...Return of the Jedi....we will need to have a Day of Star Wars in order to catch you all of up!!!

Summer plans...work...and school... Woohoo...18 more hours and I'm done!!! :) So any who....back to swimming...bye for now!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home