Puddles of Me
Hehehehe...that just sounds gross... :) I live in Texas...aka the most humid place (for me that is) and I am the most stingiest person alive when it comes to saving/spending money on myself, and this sickness has caused me to believe that I don't need to turn on my a/c unit because it's not really that hot. (Did you know that it's reached almost 90 yesterday and it's suppose to be over 90 today.) Plus it's a window unit that is older than I am and it has these gross nasty mold spores that live inside of it and when you turn it on it spits them out at you, and I need to clean it but I didn't want to spend the time on something gross like that when I can talk a boy into doing it. Well that never happened, so last night instead of studying for my final that's tonight, I spent 3 long hours cleaning out my a/c unit. I was so gross, but I think that I got it to spit out as much of it's crap that it will, and I even removed the front cover and got way inside!!! It was so not fun! But now I have a working a/c, my house is clean, and my last final is tonight!!! So come on over...it's a nice 68 degrees and I've stopped itching :) (hypochondriac -mold spores)Gone for now, Melinda :)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home