Thursday, April 21, 2005
Weclome to my blog...Thanks for stopping by, I hope that you have a wonderful spectacular day!!! "But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." Isaiah 40:31
About Me
- Name: Melinda
- Location: Houston, TEXAS
It is once again busy season. Thus meaning, too much work and food and not enough sleep and fun! I'm suppose to be studying for the exam, but by the time I get home, numbers are the last thing that I want to see.
Previous Posts
- What's the matter with me??
- What is with this place???
- I'm a girl and I'm not goint to get over it!
- Pictures from Friday Night
- That's Kim and Lindsey...while they made the cooki...
- Those were the final 3 JELLO SHOTS...Charlie, Lind...
- Say HELLO!!! :) Can't really tell what is on...but...
- Weekend of BLAH
- Come on Over!!!
- Do you know what tomorrow is??? :)
4 Comments:
I just went to your link to the facebook page. WHAT THE...???
You sure are into putting yourself out there on the internet, aren't you!
hehehe...not really...it's more of a test to see what happens...it's not like I have any physical information...so you can stalk me online, but you can't really get me in person!!! :) hehehe
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home