Monday, April 18, 2005
Weclome to my blog...Thanks for stopping by, I hope that you have a wonderful spectacular day!!! "But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." Isaiah 40:31
About Me
- Name: Melinda
- Location: Houston, TEXAS
It is once again busy season. Thus meaning, too much work and food and not enough sleep and fun! I'm suppose to be studying for the exam, but by the time I get home, numbers are the last thing that I want to see.
Previous Posts
- That's Kim and Lindsey...while they made the cooki...
- Those were the final 3 JELLO SHOTS...Charlie, Lind...
- Say HELLO!!! :) Can't really tell what is on...but...
- Weekend of BLAH
- Come on Over!!!
- Do you know what tomorrow is??? :)
- Work sucks...
- New Things to Look For...
- Internal issues
- Odd Dreams and Peeps
3 Comments:
Hey, looks like you guys had fun! I love parties, I should have taken some photos of my party over the weekend - we gorged on cookies too! No Jello Shots, but PLENTY OF COOKIES!
i like the pictures! you don't have any of me on there though. maybe i will have to drop by next time...
Mmmm...cookies...we had those...but they didn't last all the long! :) And the Jello Shots...were not that good.
And Amanda...why didn't you come over???
Post a Comment
<< Home