Odd Dreams and Peeps
So I awoke this morning at 5:55 am from a very odd dream about someone who I had thought I had forgotten about....it was one of my old best friends....you know how in elementary school you have your "best friend" who is in your class and then either they move, you change schools, or they get to repeat the grade and things change. Well, I had a dream about Emily Nelson, one of my old best friends from third and fourth grade, she had an older brother, and her little brother's name was Leif...I don't remember why I remembered his name and not her older brother's name, but I'm odd...so anyways I had a very disturbing dream to the point that I couldn't go back to sleep and what was odder than that when I finally got to see and talk with Emily, she was talking so softly that I couldn't hear or understand her at all...until the end when she said something (which I don't remember now) But it was weird...So anyways, my thought is more about why we forget people. Is it because we have outgrown that person or stage it our life? Could it be because we have gotten everything from that friendship that is possible? Am I too cynical that I actually thought that...but I just wonder sometimes...do we get too wrapped up in our own boring life that we don't think about the others that we have effected...I don't know...but I have decided that I will try and become better and stay in touch with old friends. So if any of you know Emily Nelson who lived in Klein, Texas, tell her I said "HI!!!"
On to another topic...PEEPS!!! You all know what a Peep is...it is the best candy...a marshmallow that is covered in colored SUGAR...it's great...I usually am only allowed to eat one a day...but today...I've had 5!!!! I know...it's gross, but I enjoy it...so yeah for peeps!!! Oh... and I'm not sleeping or eating for the next 5 days....crazy...I know!!


5 Comments:
i am so glad you have paid tribute to my mascot, the peep. of course, daniel bought me yellow chicks this year, when i would have preferred some bunnies.
but, i looked at it after i chewed it up and you couldn't tell a difference.
Good!! :) Have you tried to put them in the mircowave...I have been told that they get really big and the sugar begins to melt..I don't know, I haven't tried it, but it's an idea!!!
um, ew.
All this talk about sugar makes me start craving other really sugar-y good foods... like chocolate.... or ice cream.... too bad I'm not pregnant anymore to blame cravings on...
So, you can comment on other people's blogs, but can't write your own!
Post a Comment
<< Home