Monday, March 28, 2005

SB '05, part duxe

Okay...I don't know if I spelled that right...but it's there now!!! So okay, the rest of my week from Spring Break went down like this...

Wednesday: Okay, so Wednesday I sent the majority of the day waiting for my windshield to be replaced, it wouldn't have taken them so long, but after going to the wrong joint...anyways...I went to church later that night, and then went home to read. :) I know a dork!!

Thursday: THIS WAS THE DAY!!! Today we went to the rodeo!!! We went early, which was awesome!!! As we were getting our first drinks of the day, we were walking towards the livestock part of the rodeo to see this HOT MAN walking towards us...I leaned over to Lacy to ask if she knew who it was because he seemed VERY familiar to me...then we noticed that he had some security guy following him....that was when we noticed this one girl and her mom go running towards him....and we scream out in a quiet whisper when we realized it was TROY Gentry...but because he was on the phone Lacy wouldn't let me go take a picture with him...:) So then we walked around, finally met up with the boys (Brian, Matt, Mike, and Mitchell), went to our seats, screamed at the cowboys, and sang every song!!! It was great! And then Dawn, Lacy, Brian, and myself went dancing at the DOME!!! Holy cow...that was the best!!! The band playing that night, was okay, but I just learned that they are from Nac..hum, so anyways..we didn't get home until 2am.

Friday: After Lacy left the next morning we got a phone call from her telling us that a house had burned down at the front of the neighborhood...it was crazy!! Dawn and I hung out/sleeping until 2, then she left and my little brother's "cool" friends came over and they watched a movie. Then at 10 and played poker over at Danielle's house with Dawn, Lacy, Mike, Brian, Matt, and Jonathan. And then Melissa and her friend came over...they were too funny, so by 12:30, after being the first one bought out at 10:30, I decided that it was time to leave!

Saturday: I really don't know or remember what happened...so if anyone else does, it would be nice...I think that I was finishing up my book.

Sunday: We went to church and then to the rodeo...it was great fun. For the rodeo part I sat with Lacy and Dawn, and for the concert I went and sat with my folks. And then at 9 I got to drive back to Nac...I finished my book and it was a learning experence...woohoo!!

It was a great week, and I hope that you enjoy the pictures...enjoy!!! Talk to you later BYE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home