First 5 days of SB '05
Alright, so I have decided to break the week up in half covering the 10 days. So right now, we shall cover Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday....Friday night:
My best friend Dawn, received 20 free tickets to the Laugh Spot. It is a comedy club in Houston with a 2 item minimum purchase (drinks or food...a requirement that I didn't know about until 1 hour before going.) Before going we went to Chile's to eat...mmm...Chile's...A group of 5 of us went and saw 3 okay comedians...the last guy (the head-liner) was some Greek guy that is a writer for MTV...it was fun, and it wasn't a late night...that I remember...:)
Saturday:
I started my day at 10ish, and I fulfilled my original plan of laying out by the pool with The Da Vinci Code. It's this book that you should read...I really don't know how to fully explain it to you, maybe at different post, but I finished it that week...It was a different experience. Dawn came over later and we laid out till about 3. We went in early because my Dad was just getting home from Singapore and we wanted to be ready in case the folks had plans. So while we waited, we watched 2 movies with Julianne Moore...the Forgotten and Laws of Attraction. I thought that they were good...no matter what the critics may say! So anyways, we waited for my Dad to wake up so that we could go to dinner. After learning that he wasn't wanting to go...we (my Mom, Matt, Dawn, and myself) went to Buca De Beppos...a really really good Italian restaurant.
Sunday:
I went to church...read...and um...don't really remember what we did...but it had to be fun...:)
Monday:
Laid out by the pool, took my car into the Honda Car shop to be fixed, I went to see my Mom and her quilting buddies, and basically did nothing...I think that this was one of the three days that I didn't see Dawn...:) I got my car back and it was great...
Tuesday:
My momma had her painting class that day...so we had lunch at Taco Bell...while there my check engine light came on and so I got to take it back to the repair place. While there I set up an appointment to get my windshield replaced the next day...later Dawn came over with Lacy and we watched the best movie ever...The Incredibles!!! We ordered tickets for the Rodeo for Thursday night and then we drove to Freebirds downtown. (The best burritos EVER!!) We also stopped by the Mueller's place (my future residence if I get a job downtown!!)
So that, in short, consisted of my first 5 days of the last Spring Break of my College Career...by Tuesday I was maybe on Chapter 40-something out of 105...I had not thought about homework...tax....or anything relating to school...it was great!!!
Come back for more next time...I'll have pictures!!! :) Bye!!
HOPE YOU HAVE A HAPPY EASTER!!!
He is risen...He is risen indeed!!!
2 Comments:
You're supposed to say just the first part, and then leave the second part up to us...
He is risen indeed!
um... i don't get the whole clergy/congregation scripted conversation thing. must be Lutheran.
also, the Di Vinci Code sucks. i would like to have an intelligent conversation with you sometime about it that doesn't use the word "sucks" but it is my day off and my vocab is limited.
glad you had a good SB. glad you are back!
Post a Comment
<< Home