The Library and the Oscars
Sounds almost like the title to some great book...okay a great booster-seat type book...but anyways...I digress. I went to the library today at 2 to get the work that I didn't do yesterday done today, with the expectation of spending all the time in the world on it...except when 7 o'clock rolled around I was tired of the library but not much further on my homework because I had a group meeting at 3 that lasted until 5:30...so I decided that I would go home, make something for dinner, turn the T.V. on to the Oscars and press mute and go on with the homework...yet it didn't work that way. And now it's 10 o'clock, Beyonce has song all but one song, I'm waiting for the Best Actor award, and I'm just as far on my homework as I was at 7 o'clock this evening. So instead of progressing in the never-ending homework trend, I decided to type...the trading securities can wait...the document awaiting the tax effect of like-kind exchanges for related parties can stay empty, and my tax book will stay closed...for now! So there! If only it was for forever!!! But then where would that lead me!!! Now thanks to the Oscars...I want to watch some movies...not do homework and the stress starts tomorrow and it will only get worse until next Thursday when I turn in my tax paper and my Spring Break begins!!!! This will be my first and last Spring Break without any work to do!!! Woohoo!!So anyways...I will quit rambling and leave you with a couple Oscar questions:
1. When was Prince an Award Winner?? Was that from his one movie??
2. When they refer to any Spanish movie/song, why do they go straight to Antonio Banderas? (Or however you spell that man's name) Is he the only Hispanic person in the entire audience?
3. I haven't seen The Aviator, but is it really that good??
4. What was in Hilary's mouth? Was she still wearing her mouth piece from the movie?
5. I understand the need to keep things going, but seat side delivery of the little gold man? If those people weren't so imperative to the whole movie production, would they even have awards for them?
6. Why does Johnny Depp look so great in his movies when someone else dresses him, yet when he has his own closet he looks...well, not so pretty...well, he still looks great...but not to his full potential...that's all.
7. What is on the back of Jamie Foxx's head? Is it really a real tattoo?? Or a press on? And Oprah put your hand down...sorry.
8. And after I have twins...I want to look like Julia...not fair! :)
Okay...that's enough...for now! :) Have a great week...I will see you on the flip side!!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home