Sunday, January 23, 2005

Sunday night...

Okay....so it's Sunday night, homework is kind-of almost done...the tv is on Bravo (I'm watching Project Runway and it's hilarious!!!)..oh yeah, and I'm eating vanilla bean ice cream with low fat oreos...because I can!!! So in my mind it's okay to eat the ice cream because...
a) it's vanilla bean...that sounds healthy :)
b) it has low fat oreos in it (only four)...and
c) it's in a plastic cup, so I can throw it away and not have to wash a thing...

So..it's a win win situation!!

...and now that I'm done with it...I wish I didn't eat all of it...I don't feel to swell...it was good...at least the first few bites...but now...not so hot...maybe it's the fake oreo after-taste that's killing me! :) I don't know...ugh...

So...It's the beginning of a new week, and I'm a little hesitant...this is going to be the first full week of school and work and life as we know it....is it wrong to be counting down to Spring Break? Only seven more weeks!!! Woohoo!! I started out counting the days until Graduation...but then I began to have daily panic attacks...so Spring Break works for me! Okay...enough about the future...I'm gonna stick with the present...and finish watching this show with my stomach ache...okay so goodbye for now!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home