Homework....or Surfing...hum...what to do
So I have been gone about a week...sorry...I was sick last week with that cold/flu crud and I hid from everyone. Now it is gone and I'm bored because I have homework to do, yet not want to do it...but I did find this link...from someone else's blog...and it said that I'm going to die at 82...just thought that I would live longer than that...but I guess we shall see...take the quiz if you like...bye..off to do some homework!
4 Comments:
You are so morbid.
Only you would find a site like this. And who's did you find it on anyway? I want to know who else is morbid like you.
i will be 85. daniel is going to be 71. That gives me fourteen years to be a ho.
Morbid maybe...but really...it's kind-of fun...14 years of ho-ing...I could so see you do that!! Enjoy and celebrate your ho-ness! :)
So I retook it...and it said 86...WOOHOO!!! Hell yeah...that's great!!! Right?? so...I'm exicted!!! :) okay bye...
Post a Comment
<< Home