To Comment...or not to comment...that is the question
So right...I have this little blog...the purpose is to share my hair-brain ideas and thoughts with whom-ever is crazy enough to stop by and read, yet there is this option to comment which on some blogs are used and on other blogs...they are not. Now I'm not complaining that I don't have any outsider comments...I do, and they are great...yet...I just wonder if my excessive rambling is reaching mold-able brains...or if it's just me talking...because I have done and can still do both without a problem.. :) So does that mean that I have to increase the comments on others before comments occur on mine...it's almost the proverbial which came first...the chicken or the egg...but in my case it's your comment or mine! I think too much... :)I thought of putting a counter out there to see how many people actually access this page...but then it hit me that every time I look at it...it would count me...so lost cause... I told you that I had issues...I do...I can't help it...a little weird....but that's me!!
Okay...so I have (Accounting) Research tonight...woohoo!! And we have our proposal due for our big 150 pt paper...and I only have 3 sentences...that may stay, it depends on the angle that I go with...my topic...Careers in Accounting. Interesting, I know! I had ideas this morning, but then I got to go to work for four hours and that tends to empty whatever contents that is left in my brain into a puddle of ooze on the floor...gross huh? So anyways, I need to finish that...so bye...comment if you like...or not... I will grow up one day...just not today! :)
Current Song: Cake, "The Distance"...and now..."Dancing Queen"..by: Abba
2 Comments:
I also wonder abut the comment thing. I have not commented of late because a) I am at someone else's house and have not had time to do much blog-surfing and b) i didn't have your blog address, until I just figured it out and c) that is all I can think of. I will do better.
Also, a lot of people do blog comments like IM and they type back and forth, and WHO has time for that?
I understand completely...the constant poster-people, do they have too much time of their hands?? Because if so...I have a couple of favors that they could do for me! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home