So much better than last Monday
Okay...so here I am snacking on cinnamon flavored graham crackers and a tall glass of milk while I sit in front of my computer gazing at a paper that should have been finished last week...a week that shall go unnamed...I have moved on, it has rolled off my back, and I'm taking a different road! :) So anyways, back to my snack and paper...the paper is for this Accounting Research class...and it's entitled "What is Accounting?" First of all...like I know...and second of all...COME ON!! So anyways...I have a page and a half and need at least two and half to go...before Wednesday at 3:00 ish...so instead of finding more info on this great subject, I'm blogging...and eating...because that's what I do for comfort! Okay...enough procrastination...back to work I go...bye!!!So what is accounting to you??
5 Comments:
To me, Accounting is just that track in life that my sister has chosen to take, which, coincidentally, drives her crazy, and she gets very flustered about it. But, it's what she wants to do, so that's what we know about it, and that's what accounting is to me.
Is that enough for a paper?
Accounting to me is....
BOOOORIIIIING.
(Let me know what kind of grade I get!)
WHERE ARE YOU?
Okay...yeah....so that class came and went...I guess I'll see on Wednesday what I got on that paper...I just hope he has enough read pen ink...ends up that I forgot to cite an entire paragraph...oops...not good!! :)
So I got my grade back and it was a 25/30...that's an 83%...and I'm okay with that being that I didn't cite a WHOLE paragraph!!! So that was Accounting :)
Post a Comment
<< Home