Friday, March 04, 2005
Weclome to my blog...Thanks for stopping by, I hope that you have a wonderful spectacular day!!! "But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." Isaiah 40:31
About Me
- Name: Melinda
- Location: Houston, TEXAS
It is once again busy season. Thus meaning, too much work and food and not enough sleep and fun! I'm suppose to be studying for the exam, but by the time I get home, numbers are the last thing that I want to see.
Previous Posts
- Under Construction
- The Library and the Oscars
- Homework....or Surfing...hum...what to do
- Muddin In A Honda...that's right...a Honda Accord
- To Comment...or not to comment...that is the question
- Future Bibu
- Random Thoughts....
- So much better than last Monday
- me...one more time
- Sunday night...
5 Comments:
I love the links! Good job, Robie!
I am going to call you that because sometimes I think your last name is Adams.
Thanks..I did it all by myself!!! Mommy wow...I'm a big girl now...sorry..I think that I'm gonna go to bed now...need more sleep...night..and thanks for stopping by..ya'll come back now...ya hear?!?!?!
"The Notebook" is on the grill in the garage. i will leave it there till it blows away or till you come get it! :)
Thank you...if you didn't notice the note on your car this morning...I was around last night at about 11:50ish...thank you again...Lindsey said thanks too!!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home