Monday, March 21, 2005

Spring Break Rocks!! Part One :)

Okay...so I have been gone an entire week, to ease your brain and your pain I have not really been on the computer in over 8+ days...all due to my final SPRING BREAK!!! WOOHOO...kind-of sad if you think about it...the next spring break will be if a.)I get to stay one more semester in the wonderfully horrid town or b.) when my kids (....if that ever happens...) are old enough to have a spring break...wow...I'm old.... Okay...well being that I had a long and wonderful week instead of chewing your ear off I have decided to release a little at a time...so in short form this is what I did: I went home, went out with great friends, laid by the pool, read and finished an interesting book, caught up on my Dawson's Creek, and slept. The End :)

3 Comments:

At 3/23/2005 12:31 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Thanks for the teaser... now I want the intimate details... but string them out so that I can get a little at a time.

 
At 3/23/2005 5:31 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

horrid? hmmm... i won't even begin to tell you what i think of "hyooston." i am offended. really.






NO. really!

 
At 3/24/2005 10:46 PM, Blogger Melinda said...

Hey...I'm sorry...I didn't mean to offend...this town at this point in my life just cases me a lot of stress and going home invokes a simpler time and life style that I will never know again...so I am so if I offended your quant little town, it's a fit for some and not for others...I truly am sorry!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home