Wednesday, April 13, 2005

New Things to Look For...

Okay...so I'm a dork...this you already know, but I am reaffirming your conclusions...I am letting you know that because of this blog and a class I am taking, I am kind-of learning HTML. Something that I should have already know or at least been able to recognize...but now I'm getting into it...kind-of, well enough to put some new things on this ol' blog of mine...

For starters, I've added more links...and above that is a mood thingy...it's quite funny. But the thing that I am most proud of that noone in my little group of blogging buddies has is a COUNTER!!!! Granted this counter thingy at the bottom has now made me go online more to check my blog to see how many people have looked at it, but now I actually know how many people are looking....and that's a little scary...for example...I set it up last night...and by this morning there were already 4 hits...granted 3 were me because I hadn't figured out the blocking my FTP thing yet, but after I found that, I have been checking this thing like crazy. (because I'm paranoid)

It's like when you bake cookies and you put them in the oven and the timer reads 5 more minutes and you keep going back and opening the oven door to see if they are ready and their not and because you are opening the door, you let all the heat out, so then it takes even longer for the cookies to bake...know what I mean.. :)...

So anyways back to my freakdom...before writing this I checked out of curiosity...and I had some 26 hits...wow...so just because noone is commenting or emailing their comments to me...I at least know that someone has looked at my blog 22 times...wonder if they had a problem so they had to close and open their browser 22 times in order to read my rantings....hum...well, if so...hope your computer is working alright now...and if there were actually 22 more people looking at my blog...WELCOME...I don't bite all that hard!!! :)

5 Comments:

At 4/13/2005 7:04 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

uber cool. i want a counter!!!

 
At 4/13/2005 11:50 PM, Blogger Eddo said...

That is the best thing about having your own domain name, they come with cool counters and charts and graphs and email accounts... so, no counter that you can see on my site, but I have one there...

I AM ALWAYS WATCHING YOU, even when you don't think I am...

 
At 4/14/2005 8:34 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

It's so cool how people that are friends of other people, that are friends of other people, that are friends of other people, that are friends of other people, that are friends of other people, that are friends of other people, that are friends of other people, and so on, you get the picture... anyway... that we have this little community of commentators on each other's lives and thoughts! :)

 
At 4/14/2005 9:40 AM, Blogger Melinda said...

I feel so special... :)

 
At 4/14/2005 9:42 AM, Blogger Melinda said...

and not in the way my mom implies the word:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home