Friday, April 15, 2005

Come on Over!!!

So the jig is up...I'm not really 23...I'm actually 8 years old.... in a couple hours I'm gonna have 6 of my coolest (and available) friends over for movie night....and some of them are gonna spend the night!!! We have Ocean's 12 and South Park, the movie....popcorn, ice cream, cookies, chips...anything that you can think of that has the most fat in it possibly...I've got! :)...... The major difference between my movie night/slumber party from an eight years old is that there will be margarita's and beer!! :) How I love to be a "grown-up"!!!

So if you're in town...stop by!!! It'll be fun!!

Oh...and like an eight-year-old..I'm gonna try and take some pictures!!! hehehe

4 Comments:

At 4/18/2005 3:25 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

If you're going to put a counter on there to see how many people look at your site, then you should at least post something new that we can look at, even if it's just crap.

 
At 4/18/2005 6:01 PM, Blogger Melinda said...

What exactly is that suppose to mean missy??? :)

 
At 4/19/2005 9:36 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

see... it worked... you posted a bunch of pictures for us to look at! Now I feel like my count has been worthwhile!

 
At 4/19/2005 10:46 AM, Blogger Melinda said...

You are such a pain...but then I guess that's why we are related.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home