Thursday, April 21, 2005

What's the matter with me??

-I am a Christian...more specifically...a Lutheran!

-I love Baseball.

-I like the history channel.

-I cry every time I watch "All Dogs Go to Heaven."

-I am anal compulsive.

-I have an overactive imagination.

-I am easily amused.

-I love to plan.

-I want 2 or 3 kids...maybe a set of twins (it runs in my family).

-I want to be a CPA.

-I want to have the option to not work full time while we raise our family.

-I want to work out of our home.

-I love to smile and laugh so hard that it hurts.

-I love flowers...not to big on chocolates... :)

-I like to watch TV and movies...but I love to read books.

-I love Star Wars, hate Star Trek.

-I have a short attention span.

-I'm a little perverted...:)

-I love to swim!!!

-I like technical gadgets...I only wish that I could afford them.

-I love cartoons!!!

-I don't like to hunt....and not a big fan of guns all that much.

-I love to eat almost anything....unless it is seafood.. :(

-I am opinionated.

-My Mother loves me the most!!!(Just don't tell my sister or my brother!!)

-I am a little bit competitive.

-I can't spell all that well.

-I make the best milk shakes...bring some ice cream...and I'll make you one!!! :)

-I procrastinate.

-I have a big mouth, but I'm getting better at the whole secret thing.

-I have low self esteem...but what ROBIE doesn't??

-I love to play softball, but when I was younger I threw side-armed...so now...it takes me a while to be "warmed-up".

-Garth Brooks song, "To Make You Feel My Love" makes me teary eyed.

-I love animals, dogs mostly. I want a mini-english bulldog, a mastiff, and a beagle, and maybe a cat.

-I know enough about computers to get by, but not enough to be completely confident.

-I am creative when I want to be and not when it is forced upon me.

-I hate bugs...or any sort of creature that lives outside and wants to live in my little little house.

-I think that I may have Adult ADD :)

-I may hear voices in my head...but the most predominate is my Mom's voice...creepy huh?

2 Comments:

At 5/01/2005 9:52 AM, Blogger Jennboree said...

I love Star Wars too!! Puts me at odds with hub cuz he's never seen them (isn't that CRAZY?) but he likes Star Trek. What a weirdo.

Cartoons are AWESOME!! I especially love animated movies. Have you seen Incredibles? Or Monster Inc.? Finding Nemo? AWESOME!!

I hear your mom's voice in my head too...

 
At 5/02/2005 7:45 PM, Blogger Melinda said...

WHAT?!?!?!?! That is so odd that your hubby hasn't see Star Wars....send him to my momma's house and not only will he see all 5 movies...but her voice will be stuck in his head too!!! :)

And I love the Incredibles....and finding Nemo...and Monster's Inc....come on!!! Mike Wazowski!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home