Tuesday, April 26, 2005

I am a lazy bum....and I like it that way

You know what I'm doing right now....I'm sitting on my couch...typing my tax paper...and also writing this entry. And your question is, "but Melinda, how exactly can you do this, due to the fact that you do not own a laptop???" Well, my inquisitive buddies, it is because I am resourcefully, creative, and SMART...(or lazy, you decide.)

I have lived in this house for over a year, and tonight lightening struck my brain and I discovered that I no longer have to sit at my horribly uncomfortable desk and that I can sit on my couch, type, and if I'm not working on a paper, watch TV!!! It ends up that because my desk is right next to my couch which has a table in front of it, is the perfect place for my monitor to go. So my pals, as I type with a pillow behind my head, I must say adieu! My tax paper is calling me, plus I'm beginning to fall asleep and I need to get this done...Night! :)

2 Comments:

At 4/27/2005 9:15 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

You are lazy! Your Unkymood should have been lazy, even if you are a little overwhelmed! :)

 
At 4/27/2005 12:45 PM, Blogger Melinda said...

Well...my excuse is that the chair at my desk is a folding chair...and it's hard to sit in it for long periods of time...so the couch is a likely/cheap/free substitution!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home