Dead Week and Finals...
So I have been absent for about 9 days...and I'm sorry...but I have no really interesting items going on in my life...I didn't go home for Mother's because this week is finals....and I didn't go home the weekend before that (when there were free tickets to the Astro's game against the Cubbies) because the following week was when all of my projects were due...hum...but now at 10:51 pm on this wonderful Monday night, I only have one final left on Wednesday night....and a huge tax paper that is due now...well not really now per say...but before the end of Summer 2. And I have nothing to do...and it's great. I actually cleaned all the dishes in my sink today, put away all my clothes that I washed yesterday...and I even think that I'm going to go to bed before 2am!!!!! So anyway...I get to go home on Thursday and then Sunday is my nephew's 1st birthday party...(even though his actual day of birth isn't until the Saturday after that) :) But I have a whole 10 days of a Summer vacation!!! WOOHOO (and that's without any days of work!!) So I am going to lay out by the pool...rain or shine...and lose about 100+ pounds that I gained over the past 14 days...and do nothing but remember how to write a story because that's what my tax prof wants my paper to be like....so anyone who knows how to write a story and not analyze something...please help!!! :) Okay...I'm off to bed...:) Good night all!!! Have a wonderful spectacular week!P.S....Happy (be-lated) Mother's Day to all you Mother's, you are truely blessed... :)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home