I've been tagged (Some 5 days ago)
Okay...so my friend Amanda tagged me....and I don't know anyone else who hasn't been tagged that has a blog...so I am tagging people you don't :)!!!! So...Kim, Lindsey, Charlie, Brian, Andrea, and everyone else, if you read this you must answer in my comments!!! :) (Be anonymous and just say who you are!!!) Okay...so here we go...Here are the rules:pick 5 professions from the following list and complete the sentence. (The responses in the purple belongs to Amanda, the red to Jes, and the blue is mine!!!) (oh...and if a profession is taken that you want...go ahead and answer it!!! It's okay!)If I could be a scientist...
If I could be a farmer...I'd live on a plantation and grow all my own vegetables, so that I didn't have to pay $4.99 for a pound of asparagus, or $2 per artichoke.
If I could be a musician...I would make music that everyone would like and something everyone would "get". I would be able to rock like the Beatles, cause you to cry like Loretta, and compose like Wolfgang.
If I could be a doctor...
If I could be a painter...
If I could be a gardener...I would be able to plant something and have it grow and be beautiful, and my talking to the plants would be THE reason why the plants are growing, not one of many reasons why I need to see a doctor.
If I could be a missionary... I would come up with a more interesting "position."
If I could be a chef...I would cook food that tasted so good that you would think that it was a sin to eat....and then you would find out later that it was HEALTHY!!
If I could be an architect...
If I could be a linguist...I'd travel the world, and be able to talk to everyone I met without feeling like the ignorant American who couldn't speak another language and just expected everyone else to speak English.
If I could be a psychologist...
If I could be a librarian... I would label books with helpful words like "Quick, Funny Read" or "Interesting" or "Waste of Time" or "Makes you mad at the author at the end"...
If I could be an athlete...I'd be a swimmer. Or I'd row on a crew team. I'd be fabulously in shape, and never have to worry about what I ate, because my career would be EXERCISING.
If I could be a lawyer...
If I could be an innkeeper... I would keep one room vacant at all times, in case Jesus wanted to come and stay.
If I could be a professor...
If I could be a writer...
If I could be a backup dancer...
If I could be a llama-rider... I would make it a very lucrative career that only very intelligent and capable people could do. Then I would be their leader and organize conferences on llama-riding, which would be held in St. Thomas.
If I could be a bonnie pirate...
If I could be a proctologist...
If I could be a TV-Chat Show host...I'd have Jessica Simpson as my first guest, and DEMAND TO KNOW THE TRUTH, the ABSOLUTE TRUTH about her relationship with Johnny Knoxville, and whether she and Nick Lachey were going to separate. And if that were to be the truth, I would be deeply, deeply disappointed, because I am so infatuated with Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey.
If I could be an actor...
If I could be a judge... I would never have a TV show where I tried petty cases in front of ten people and a moronic bailiff. I would never wear a doily under my gown. I would give people punishment that fits the crime. If you steal from a store, you have to go work there for free. If you abuse your spouse, you have to get beat up by a redneck in a 4-wheel drive truck that has no muffler.
If I could be a Jedi...I would be so cool....my hair would be spectacular...my light-saber would be double ended (like the Darth Sith's), and Darth Vadar would so FEAR ME!!! :)
If I could be a mob boss...
If I could be a backup singer…I would be a good enough singer to audition for "Making the Band."
If I could be a CEO...
If I could be a movie reviewer...I would make people cry because I would ask question that might be a little hurtful...I would want to know what exactly were you thinking when you were "Sam Houston" in the Alamo? Who were you trying to be...because I know that you weren't the real drunk red head that Sam used to be....or what happens next...did you guys get married??? Did you guys work it out??? What happened...does your "Happyily Ever After" really stay? Would he really change for you? Did you really beat the deadly disease or is it just in remission?
3 Comments:
The green is really too bright... can you tone it down a little bit?
Is that better???
Much... thank you!
Post a Comment
<< Home