Sunday, September 25, 2005

Quick Update

For all of you who are worried: :)

Well...I have to make this short and quick...after Hurricane Rita challenged Nacogdoches with their winds, my sister's in-laws decided that the grandparents and the baby need to be in Mesquite...so if the baby goes...Mama goes...and if Mama goes...then the sister goes. So I'm up here, spending time with my sister's husband's family. It is a unique experience to say the least! :) All is well in Nac, to my understanding. They are without power, but all houses (mine and my sister's) are still standing. School is out until Tuesday...but I think that my paper that haven't started on it still due on Wednesday. My folks are okay. They didn't get much to any rain, just some wind. Their power went out Friday night at 8:30ish and they have been without since (as of last night). I do believe that we will be here until tomorrow morning, if Michelle doesn't have to go to school in the morning. But all is well that ends well, I guess. I hope you all are okay and thank you for your thoughts and prayers! Talk with you soon! Bye!

Loving you through wind-blown hair,
Melinda :)

1 Comments:

At 9/26/2005 8:55 AM, Blogger Amanda said...

so glad you are okay. it was really more of a hot-dry-wind instead of a hurricane. but i am glad it is over!

tugoqpy (tug o' quippy!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home