Thursday, September 15, 2005

Guess what...Guess what!?!?!

We have a BABY!!! :) Amanda Sue had Dillion last night at 11:53 and he is a mini-looking daddy, but for more info, go here because Michelle should be posting more info, because really...I don't know much of the "specs"! :)

So it's super early, and I'm ready...I have 2 interviews this morning, one at 8:30 and the other at 11:30. I don't know if I really want to work for them, but I can at least pretend! :) For those wondering, my hair is straight again! When I awoke this morning, I still had a head full of curls! It was crazy...don't know when I will be doing that again! :)

Plans for this weekend/today include a 2 day trip to Dallas! I am going to see a concert tonight and then tomorrow I am going dress hunting and then at 7:05 I will be yelling at a Ranger's game!! So if it's televised, look for me!!! Then we are driving back Saturday morning, and I get to write a paper!! Sounds super fun right? Ha! hum...I can't wait until this paper writing garbage is over with. Okay, I know that I will never fully be done with the whole education part of time, because with this degree, you are more opening the flood gates of knowledge to be imparted upon you, but I have this paper due Wednesday, that I have already started on and it is for my Advance Cost Accounting class. Now you would think that topic would be about TQM, cost-benefit and the environment today, or something along that line...but no. Sadly, the paper is about plagiarism. I hate to say this, but I have already paid some $500 to learn about proper writing techniques, I would like to learn more about cost accounting....something relevant to a section of the CPA exam...I understand the consequences of plagiarism, but to assign this paper in the last semester of grad school is a little redundant. If you have already committed this crime, wouldn't you have already done it?? Okay, well I'm harping on one thing right now and I need to get back on track, returning focus to....me! :) Okay, so I bid you ado, and I may just post how the interviews went...good luck to you all who do have interviews today! You will be great! Hope you have a great and wonderful day!

Love you now and forever,
Melinda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home