Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Random thoughts from a sleepless mind…

So I saw a commercial last night for Visine. It is called "Real tears". And my brain immediately goes to "how exactly did they do that?" Which in turn causes my overactive imagination to think of how they "milk' snakes for their venom to make antivenin and then (for some reason) I imagine that that MUST be how they get "real tears". Can't you see it, someone holding a bucket of some sort underneath their eyes as they stare into a mirror with someone behind them yelling mean things to cause them to cry. :)

Do you think that they put an extra additive into Pringles? This must be, because I swear to you, I can sit down with a completely full can of those things and before I know it I am cramming my hand into the shrinking can to pull out whatever is left inside. Do you think it is a guilty-type marketing ploy, the can that is. Here's my angle, it's a cylinder, the first 20 chips, no big deal, but the deeper you go the harder you must work for your fatty snack. Plus the top is clear plastic, this meaning that after you realize how big of a fatty you are because you can't get your hand out of the tube, you decide to stop eating. So you put the lid back on to look down the long tube to confirm your fattiness. The chips seem so very far away, so then your brain goes, I might as well just finish these off because really, am I going to put only 5 chips in this stupid can back into the cupboard? :)

Have you seen the new Blake Shelton video? I saw it last night. Do his eyes seem really really oddly blue to you? It's a pretty blue though, do you think that enhanced digitally inhanced? But then again, so do the next guys eyes. Odd...must focus on Cost...okay, the TV is off and I'm back to work...bye for now!

Loving you through sleepy eyes,
Melinda :)

3 Comments:

At 9/07/2005 12:52 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

you are a goof! but i have noticed that i eat more pringles since they put clear lids on em.

and since they were 10 cans for $10 at kroger. we stocked up!

 
At 9/08/2005 9:48 PM, Blogger Jennboree said...

I take care of the problem re: pringles viewing through the clear lid by just eating them all. Cuz, really, does it matter if you eat 3/4 today and the rest tomorrow? Or 1/2 today and the rest tomorrow? Won't it all find its way to my butt anyway?

Who's the shelton dude?

 
At 9/09/2005 8:16 AM, Blogger Melinda said...

I concur completely about the timing issue of eating the entire can of pringles...because that's what I ususally do anyway....and Blake Shelton is....well go here: http://www.blakeshelton.com/ :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home