Monday, August 22, 2005

WOW!!! 1,000!!!

This is great!! I have this nifty counter thingy at the bottom of my blog that shows how many times someone has read my thoughts....and it hit 1,000!! And I can attest to the fact that those do not include my hits!!! :) I'm so happy...I want to thank my Mama for making me like computers, my crazy sister for introducing me to Amanda Sue, and to the wonderful Amanda Sue for convincing me to start a blog! :) And to all of you, who come across this blog and stay long enough to read at least the title! :)

So Thank you!!

This is for you!!

Love you! Bye,
Melinda

2 Comments:

At 8/22/2005 1:50 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

thanks for the flowers, friend! i love em!

 
At 8/22/2005 3:18 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Pink is such a pretty color!

You're so funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home