Puppy Update
So are you ready for this?!?!?! It ends up that Charlie's father's friend will not be able to take Mac...so the dog has been at Charlie's folk's NEW house for the past week in the backyard. She is wearing her welcome thin also... So anyways, Charlie is going up there this weekend to see what they can do with her...and if they can't find something for her...then she's back in Nac. Now the question that comes to mind is...does this mean that she is staying with me again??? So, now we are back to the proverbial question: "Do you want a black lab?"Trying to be positive,
Melinda :)
4 Comments:
Well, crap! What kind of help is he?
Much better picture, by the way! :)
Why aren't you working?
Lazy bum... I need to go work, too.
I know! :P
Thanks about the pic...I kind-of got "in trouble" for someone else's picture being plastered across the internet! :)
I am lazy, yet thou must understandith, it's FRIDAY!!! :)
Ready for this...she's back in Nac! I do believe that the plan is that she gets to go back to the shelter...but I don't know how Charlie feels about this...personally I'm not too happy because I really don't want something to happen to her, especially since we (me so far) have sent some $250...on her! :)
yeah, well, you can't save every dog, cat, person or gopher that comes along. nice try, sweetie!
Post a Comment
<< Home