It is FINISHED!!!
My tax paper that is!!! I emailed it, along with a cover letter to my Prof today at 12:18p.m....now I pray that he reads it, loves it, gives me an A, and I get a B in the class. I now can start my summer vacation!!!! YAY!!! What to do...what to do....go swimming, do nothing, nap...um nope, don't have time for that! I must go buy my books and parking permit because I start school MONDAY....I have 102 more days until graduation! So I must be excited and happy and ready to get back into the final swing of things! So peace out my homies...I'm off to crazy place that is also known as the campus at SFA. Wish me luck! ByeSmiling wide for you,
Melinda :)
1 Comments:
So turned it in right...and then today I stopped by his office to see what he thought...he then followed be telling me that he didn't like it...so I got a another C...I have cried...I am crying...and I will continue to cry. I don't want to go to class.
Post a Comment
<< Home