First Day Fears...
I am 23 years old and I still get nervous/excited about the first day of school…and I don’t know why. You see in church yesterday Justin talked about why kids are nervous because it’s the whole, “Who will be my friend” issue…but for me that’s not it. You see, at my job I can cheat, I have the access to the class roster, I know everyone except for one or two people in my class…I have had all but one of my profs before…but I’m still anxious. I am a big nerd. This is my last semester here at SFA. I have 100 days before I get to walk that stage and claim my 2 diplomas. I signed my final graduation plan. All I have to do now is pass the classes and not get lower than a 3.0. Maybe that’s where the nerves lie. The rest of the semester lies solely on me. Not saying that it didn’t before, but now the cold hard truth is that I MUST get good grades. If I ever want to leave this town, now is the time to act. So as I force myself to eat my lovely leftover lasagna, I pray for God’s strength and guidance and PACIENCE through these last 100 days. May He give me as much fervor as He did the first semester that I stepped onto this lovely campus three years ago today.Wish me luck…I’m off to Advance Cost…and then tonight I have International Business Law!!!
Praying for Strength and a calm stomach,
Melinda :)
2 Comments:
wait! i think i see it!
the faint light at the end of your tunnel! :)
hehehe :) if only!!! :)
Someone decided to recalculate and they say that today is actually 112...not 99 :(
Post a Comment
<< Home