Wednesday, September 14, 2005

13 hours later...

So, 13 hours ago (approximately) I left my house...and now I'm back...and I still have my curls!! :)

An aerial shot:

And a shot with it down...which it has not been all day! :)

Sorry about the shiney face...my face no longer accepts make-up! :) Ha! But yes....they are still there...just a little more relaxed! If only they would have looked like this at 7 something this MORNING!!! Okay...well I just thought that I would update you guys! I have a lot to do for tomorrow...I have 2 interviews set up!! WOOHOO!! No worries right? :)

Oh, I called Amanda Sue's hospital room and then her husband's cell phone, and there is no answer...so maybe...just maybe she is cursing at the phone to stop ringing because she's in labor!! :)

Okay, until tomorrow my dears! Good night and good bye!

Keep on smiling,

Melinda :)

1 Comments:

At 9/14/2005 9:16 PM, Blogger Melinda said...

Do you see those CRAZY eyes...those are the eyes of anticipation, excitement, and trepidation rolled all into one! :) P.S...I so spelled those words correctly without the use of a spell checker!! HA! Take that Phonics works for me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home