Your Official Invite :)
You are cordially invited to celebrate (with me) ME! Ha!! Too funny right?!?!?! Okay here is the truth: you, me, and a couple of our closest friends will be going to dinner (and drinks if you’re allowed) Thursday night. So come one and all!!! This means anyone in the Houston, Huntsville, or even the Dallas area are to come enjoy some good Italian food!! I understand that out-of-staters will unfortunately be unable to attend….but the following rules still do apply!!! I will be accepting flowers, shots, whatever you feel like from all who attend! But seriously if you want to come, give me a call, because I would be more than happy to give you directions…plus I may need someone to stand in for me Friday at work!!! Anyone know the Payroll system that they use at SFA??? Okay, see you Thursday!!! Bye for now!!Love you,
Melinda
P.S. My favorite flowers are tulips :)
4 Comments:
Tulips, eh?
Yes...or Daisies.... :) I'm not too picky :)
shots. like a flu vaccine? that doesn't sound pleasant, but there was a shortage, so i can see how that would be a good gift.
Ha!! :)Flu shot!!! :) Um...I don't do needles...:) No matter if there is a shortage or not :)
Post a Comment
<< Home