I will never be too old to...
As I approach another birthday, I long for the days when life was easy and simple....so my birthday wish for this year is to not get too old too fast. So the following are things that I will never be to old to do!! :)I will never be too old to laugh at the word "duty"....hehehe...
I will never be too old to smell sugary items of food and long for a bite.
I will never be too old to get my hair stuck my hair dryer and scream at the machine like it was it's fault.
I will never be too old for sprinkles.
I will never be too old to dance haphazardly around while listen to music that makes me dance.
I will never be too old to go tubing! :)
I will never be too old do a cannon ball! :)
I will never be too old to (all in one breath) only eat the frosting off of my birthday cake and discard the cake and then talk so fast that you cannot understand what I am saying....whew.
I will never be too old to cry during All Dogs Go to Heaven.
I will never be too old to hide under the covers during a thunderstorm.
I will never be too old to smile from ear to ear.
So what will you never be too old to do??? :)
Hope you have a great day!!
Talk to ya'll later, Melinda :)
5 Comments:
i think someday you will be too old to do a cannonball.
i am sorry that you are unwilling to face that reality, but if you are 94, and can sprint down a diving board, jump into the air, curl your knees up to your chest, and hold your breath without bringing on death itself, call me. i will be tubing.
First of all...where are you going after gradulation, Miss Melinda? (saw the reference in Amanda Sue's blog)
"Duty" is truly funny. So is "penal code".
I have to agree re: the cannonball. You might be able to attempt it at 94, but it might be your last to do anything.
Sprinkles ROCK!
hehehehe....penal code! :) Too funny....and about the whole 94 years old thing and doing the whole cannon ball thing....if you recall from a previous post, I will not be living that long! :) hehehe....so there!! :)
And graduation....that's just a scary thought....I will be out and into the "real" world come December, and I don't know where I will be going after that! :) Houston or Dallas, Lord willing!!! But thanks for asking!!
you are blessed have a good birthday I like the too old commandments they are so true.
~Elliot Yendell
ELLIOT!!! How you are you, my man?!?!?! We were just talking about you this weekend!!! :) How funny is that! Thanks for stopping by!! Hope to talk at you later!
Post a Comment
<< Home