Monday, May 15, 2006

Keep Nacogdoches Changing…

You were thinking beautiful right? Well you’re wrong! :) So this past weekend I had the privilege of leaving Houston to see my family and friends up in Nacogdoches for Graduation. I left the client’s place at 5 and arrived thirsty at 8:15ish. But that’s another story…so I’ve been gone only 5 months and A LOT has changed. For example, Jitter Bugs has burnt down to the ground. (1 of 4 “clubs”) Lumberyard has closed. (1 of now 3 “clubs”) The campus is completely under construction…buildings are going up so fast that you wonder if Ty Pennington was there with a mega phone yelling at the workers. The students that were cleaning out their dorm rooms looked SO young!!! Am I really that old? Don’t answer that, if you wish to live! My nephew is completing full sentences. For example we got into a mini discussion/tiff if he wanted grapes or bananas. It’s just crazy!!! What else have I missed? To my Nac readers…what else has happened that you may have failed to have mentioned before? :) My new thought… “Change is a good thing, it keeps the excitement there so that you have something to look forward to next weekend when you visit!” Okay back to this thing called work!

Change is good,
Melinda

2 Comments:

At 5/15/2006 3:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Changes, Ok. We have a new student assistant in payroll.
Her name is Autumn and she is doing the Masters thingy in accounting, you know what I mean?
And she talks WAY less than you.
That's alright, I miss you.

 
At 5/15/2006 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and I made A in Acct 232.
Dale

 

Post a Comment

<< Home