Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Busy.

Welcome to busy season. I leave the house tired and I come home late tired. I apologize for the lack of updates, but I honestly don’t want to be near my computer when I turn it off when I leave the clients. Plus, I have a lot of things to do when I get home, due to the fact that my mother is playing in California for a week and a half. So…work….it’s getting better all the time. Today is the beginning of week 6 and I am learning like no other…and now because I have been doing these things over and over, people are beginning to ask ME how to do these tasks, or if there is an easier or quicker way to do the tasks that they do on a normal basis. I know that I have a lot to learn and that it will be forever before I learn it all…this I am coming to realize slowly…but I’ve never been a fan of time. People at work are great. I am finally beginning to break into the psyche of the average auditor. I am edging my way into the group and I learning things about people that I really didn’t NEED to know! :) Also, I found out that one of the guys, who I thought was taken…is not. :) We shall see.

So, I apologize for the negative outlook over the past few weeks. I just get tired of being the new young kid, and the names that follow, like newbie, kiddo, young lady, missy, new kid…you get the idea. But I understand that this is a “right of passage” and that it will happen to the next individual that walks through those big glass doors. So I will take it like a good player and play on.

So Game on Boys,
Melinda

1 Comments:

At 2/22/2006 2:20 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Glad to know you're alive! And REALLY glad that work is getting better!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home