Funky, or as my nephew says: "Honkey"
I am a little odd. This I know…but now I’m just a freak. Let me explain….I decided that I am too old to get zits blemishes so I decided to try this acne medicine from my granny’s company…now my face itches because the scrub was too much for my face because I’m too old to be using any acne medicine. Also, this past week for the majority of the time, all I did was play on my brother’s computer on this stupid game. On Tuesday, one eye went a little blurry, I thought that I was losing my vision due to the massive size of his computer screen and being sucked into it for about 5+ hours. But nope, I got a sty in the top lid. Then last night, I guess that I didn’t hate myself enough, I decided to take a HUGE chunk out of my left cheek. So in summation, I am a freak in pain. So I get to put a burning hot compress on my eye, while I have cooling lotion on my face, while I drink my water through a straw because I hurt. I hope that this all goes away by 9 am tomorrow, because I have to be nice, pretty, and just all around fun….but I don’t feel that way right about now….woohoo. Can you feel the sarcasm dripping from that woohoo?!? :) Okay, well I’m going to go…it’s time for another hot compress…bye.Looking for you through my one good eye,
Melinda
4 Comments:
OH NO YOU DIDN'T!
Use his word for your own "funky" feelings! :)
Hope your first day went better than your day before and you got some sleep!
when are you going to get bored at work again and post about your new job? You used to post about your old job!
I am going to bed right now...it's 10:15...how lame am I...I won't be able to post for a hell of a long time when I'm at work due to the fact that I AM NOT IN THE OFFICE...I am an AUDITOR :) meaning that I'm out..not in for all that much...if you wanted me to have a desk job, then you should have voted for tax. :) good night :)
Okay, so no posting at work... but what about a first week summary? Let a girl know how your first week went?!?
Post a Comment
<< Home