Monday, December 19, 2005

Graduation

So Graduation has come and gone...The party went great, but now it is over. The count down begins for Christmas, New York, and starting the new job!!! I am oh so very nervous. I just wanted to thank everyone for coming and being a part of a fun and exciting time in my life. To those in Nac, thank you for the wonderful and great memories that I will always cherish....I'll come to visit. :) To those that came to the party...thanks, but you didn't eat nor drink enough...leftovers are going to Dawn's party Wednesday so come help me finish them off!! To those who went to the ceremony and then traveled down to Houston to meet my other half of friends, thank you, you will never know how much you guys mean to me. Thank you for not telling stories every story about me...because I will never live some of that down. :)

Okay, well I have to go unpack another box and re-arrange my room. So please forgive me if my posts for the next few weeks are a little few and far between...I am computerless for the moment. :)

5 Comments:

At 12/19/2005 9:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

computerlessness is not an excuse for sporadic blogging.

from,
anonymous person in nac

 
At 12/19/2005 10:20 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

I totally agree about not a good excuse, because I know for a fact that there are three or four other computers in the house you are now residing in that you have access to! :)

 
At 12/20/2005 9:13 AM, Blogger Jennboree said...

You looked beautiful, Miss Graduate!

You will still post when you move far far away, right?

 
At 12/20/2005 2:09 PM, Blogger Melinda said...

Okay...my computerlessness is due to the fact that my BROTHER never moves from his computer unless if there is a power-outage, and my mother's computer, the one that I am on now, every 3 seconds has some stupid warning that comes up about being out of date...the program that is, and my computer, although it may be plugged into the wall, does not mean that it has an immediate internet access. So I must use my mother's which has a time limit on it. This time limit is the issue because most of my posts are at night when my mind is still running but when my body wears out. So there. :) Oh...and thanks Jenn!! :) I will be posting as long as the powers that be let me. :)

 
At 12/21/2005 9:10 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

excuses, excuses, excuses!


mutwna- mutt wanna...
must wanna! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home