Can you keep a SECRET??
I can’t…well I can to a point, but this is not the secret keeping kind…guess where I’m going for Christmas……are you done guessing yet?? I’M GOING TO NEW YORK!!!! So do you have any ideas of where we all should go?? It’s going to be my folks, brother, and myself. So where should we go. Real places, I know Broadway, Time Square, Ground Zero, and all of the popular joints…but do you know any “undiscovered” places? Just wondering. Okay, back to the stupid paper…Super excited,
Melinda
5 Comments:
Strawberry Fields in Central Park.
http://www.centralparknyc.org/virtualpark/southend/strawberryfields
All week Mom and I kept talking about places to go see...
One morning you're going to have to wake up and get out there early enough to get to the front and say Hi to Al Roker on the Today show! :)
Scubes...ooh yeah...good idea...I forgot about that. It looks beautiful...plus with John's 25th anniversary coming up...thank you! I will pass this onto the planning committee!
ohh! fun! bring me a tee shirt. or little man a wee-onsie!
hupoext (hippo exit)
Um...Yankee Stadium!?!?!?!
I'm sooooooo jealous.
Post a Comment
<< Home