Saturday, November 26, 2005

One more time.

I love to dance. I know that I cannot because I am genetically challenged. No biggie, but I will still dance. Put on anything with a beat and I will dance. Put a glass of alcohol in my hand and I will more than likely ask you to dance…or go up to someone else to dance if you won’t. I will dance to popish type music, to “robotic” type music, but my FAVORITE type is country. 1. Because you cannot really dance alone, (unless it’s a line dance, but still there is a line of people out there)… and 2. Because I have to release any and all control. (Something that I really have not mastered yet.) So anyways, a group of us went out last night, and I had a blast. We went to dinner and then to Red River. It was fun and I only let one secret slip. HA! Only ONE! So there, I didn’t really drink much at all, and in my opinion, it wasn’t much of a secret. :) But anyways, after closing the place down, we went to a friend’s house to play a game or two of pool. And at the 3:30 mark, I decided that after saying that I was going to leave, that I would really and truly leave. But it was fun…wish I would do that more often. Not the whole 3:30 thing, but the going out with friends. When you go away for a long time and don’t hang much to any at all and when you come back you remember how much fun it used to be. I guess absence really does make the heart grow fonder. So I guess I just wanted to say thanks for a great time guys! I hope that you all are feeling better, and we’ll have to do it again. Soon. Okay, well I’m back to this stupid paper. Peace out.

Spin me one more time,
Melinda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home