Too much CRAP
Okay, it’s not really crap per say. It’s more an accumulation of memories in the physical form. A physical form that I am trying to fit into the back of my mom’s Highlander. And I’m tired and bored with this. After 3 hours of packing…and repacking I’m done. Now granted my house is nowhere near empty, but it’s a little barer. I didn’t get to pack any dishes, nor did I remove any large pieces of furniture. But all the little breakable stuff, all my old text books and notes (yes I kept those), and all of my shoes and clothes that I no longer wear due to the colder weather are gone. So I guess my goal of having my house cleaned out by Thanksgiving except for the bare essentials is no longer attainable. I will have to talk my folks into renting a U-haul type thing, because I still have too much crap. That’s going to be fun. :) And that means after graduation having to play pack up the house with my father, brother, and whomever else wanting to join in on the fun that is the Robie family stress party…it’s going to be great. (Can you sense the sarcasm!!!) But anyways…I need not to worry about that right now…I have another 25 days before even contemplating that fun. For now I have to find someone to rent this house. Do you know anyone that wants to rent this wonderful abode for $200 a month??Sore all over,
Melinda
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home