Why is it when you have an itch…and you scratch it…you end up scratching it again…and again…and again…until you entire back is red…because you…keep…on…scratching…and…scratching….
Wishing I was more flexible,
Melinda…still scratching
Note: (… = scratching)
Thursday, November 17, 2005
Weclome to my blog...Thanks for stopping by, I hope that you have a wonderful spectacular day!!! "But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." Isaiah 40:31
About Me
- Name: Melinda
- Location: Houston, TEXAS
It is once again busy season. Thus meaning, too much work and food and not enough sleep and fun! I'm suppose to be studying for the exam, but by the time I get home, numbers are the last thing that I want to see.
Previous Posts
- I am truly blessed.
- Frosties and Popcorn
- Atta Boy.
- I’m going to be...Sick.
- We lost…again.
- Thank you.
- So close...
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELLE
- Bad Day.
- Back to Nac
4 Comments:
you need lotion.
Or a body wash that mousturizes...
lotion! totally.
i am itchy from running the heater and being in the crazy wind.
OR A MASSAGE! where will we go though?
that makes no sense.
sorry.
I've heard that most of the people from our favorite place went to a new place, called It's Great to Be Kneaded. Maybe we can go there.
Post a Comment
<< Home