I am truly blessed.
It is the truth. I am amazed of where I am today. I am graduating in 33 days with my masters. I have accepted a job offer at a great Accounting firm in Houston and I am excited to start there in January. My current position in Payroll, even though I may complain about it, I will miss this great family that I have learned to love over the past 3 years. I have a great network of friends that no matter where we are in life will always be there. I have a wonderful family that no matter what will always support me. I am truly blessed. None of this I have done on my own. God has placed each and every person and opportunity here for a reason. No matter how much I may claim is my plan, it’s not. So I wanted to thank you, yes even you reading this now for the first time :), thank you for your time, your thoughts, and your kind words. Without you, I would not be me. So thank you. I don’t know why I have been searching for so long for that “one” person to fill my life with joy when I have so many people around that already fulfill me. I am blessed because of you.Forever thankful,
Melinda
4 Comments:
Congratulations on the job! YAY! WOOHOO!! YEEHAW!! YIPEE!!
Snaps for Melinda!
yeah! wait, does that mean you are moving???
i love you back, sweet girl!
I love you too Man! And I am so happy you are moving back and we can just chill at anytime.
I can only say congrats about the job...
I cannot comment right now about anything further than that.
*sniff sniff*
Post a Comment
<< Home