Mild humor
So I have been chastised from not posting anything the past week or so, but I have a valid excuse…I’m TIRED of sitting at my computer and typing in a word document. I have a week and a day left of school and I am finishing up everything else that I should have done over the past few weeks this week. So there. I did have write something this morning, but it was way too sappy. So instead of making you cry, I’m going to make you laugh. So in honor of your mama…here we go…Yo mama is so fat that people jog around her for exercise
Yo mama is so fat she went to the movies and sat next to everyone.
Yo mama is so fat that she was floating in the ocean and Spain claimed her for their new world.
Yo mama is so fat that when she goes to a restaurant, she looks at the menu and says “okay!”
Yo mama is so fat that she puts on her lipstick with a paint-roller.
And last but not least…
Yo mama is so fat that when she steps onto a scale, it goes one at a time PLEASE!
Okay, I know these are a little tacky, but I laughed and I didn’t cry and I’m not really thinking about the events that lead to a week and a day from today. So there…laugh is you want, scoff if you fell like it, but whatever you do…don’t tell my mom!!! :) Okay…peace out my homeys. Bye
Smiling wide,
Melinda
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home