All done.
So guess what…I’M DONE!!! I am done with school!!! WOOHOO!!! Now all I have to do is wake up in time for graduation on Saturday and I am HOME FREE!!! Thank the Lord, oh my soul, let us rejoice and be glad in Him. :) So I’m sorry that I have been a little lazy on the whole posting thing this past week, but I’ve been a little busy. This past Saturday I was in Tyler for a bridal, not so shower, tea party. Then Sunday I played learn as much school stuff as you can in one day as humanly possible. Then Monday, my first day of not working, I finished up my take home Governmental accounting final, then I had my international business law final. No big deal, Tuesday I didn’t have a final, so it was learn 3 chapters of Cost because I didn’t pay full attention in the days that we actually had class because the prof was never there. Then today, the 3rd day of no work, I got to take my last 2 finals of MY LIFE! It was great…the last part…but the finals were…well..hum..ya know. So anyways, the real reason I’m typing…after my second last ever final of my ENTIRE life, I decided to be a female and go shopping for clothing that I need, but in the end don’t really need. i.e. I purchased a sleeveless super cute silky shirt that would have been great about a month ago but won’t really fly in New York! :) But the shirt is really cute and I hope that it is unseasonably warm on SATURDAY because I am so wearing it…and if not, I’ll wear it out sometime next week when I’m back in HOUSTON. So anyways, to recap, I had finals, I finished up with my finals, I went shopping, I bought something I don’t really need, went to Chili’s for dinner, had too much…food, and now I’m typing. That’s me in a nutshell…:) So now I’m rambling, tired, and a little delirious. I’m off to bed…and it’s only 9:13…I’m old. Peace out.Night my home dogs,
Melinda
2 Comments:
Congratulations!! What a wonderful accomplishment. The start of MANY more to come :)
Hope you have a fantastic day tomorrow as you graduate and celebrate.
You are truly one of the sweetest people I've met and I wish you the very best as you begin new adventures in life.
chica, you were gorgeous and elegant and all-grown-up.
on the outside at least...
Post a Comment
<< Home