Bored.
I am bored. I have sufficiently pissed off enough people here, I have minimal internet access, I have watched too many movies, I get that poke at from the parents because of the naps, and I am contemplating calling work to see if I can start earlier than next Monday. But then the cognitive part of my brain laughs and states that it’s only another week. But I don’t know. I guess that I’m just in a weird funk. :) Hope your funk is better than mine.hum,
Melinda
3 Comments:
Poor baby!
What would you do if you were unemployed? Can you fathom what those people feel like? And why would they want to be that way? I say it costs me more to stay home and think of ways to spend the money I'm not earning than it does for me to go to work and make money to pay bills I already have!
ha! you could always come up for a visit. i won't make fun of your naps!
Only three more days until you become gainfully employed for FOREVER!
No more Christmas breaks, summer breaks, or Spring Breaks, only "days off"!!!
Are you nervous yet?
Post a Comment
<< Home